A review of the fundamental principles of Project Risk Management.
- Definitions – What is risk?
- The triple constraint & stakeholder analysis
- Risk management processes & model
- Establish risk context and criteria
- Identify the risk events, risk triggers (causes), and risk receptors (effects)
- Analyze risk events by qualitative or quantitative methods
- Formulate risk treatment strategies and analyze the effect of each on the risk cost
- Implement the selected risk strategies
- Identifying potential risk events
- Techniques for identifying risk events
- Identifying triggers, indicators and receptors
- Risk scenario description
Effective Project Risk Analysis and Management lies at the very core of successful project delivery. Project failure results in the failure to achieve the organization’s financial and strategic objectives, often with sizable increases in project cost and with substantial financial losses to the organization.
Accordingly, the systematic identification, quantification, and analysis of project risks, as well as the development of detailed risk treatment strategies to mitigate all relevant risks that threaten the intended outcomes of the project, are essential to the achievement of project success.
This 5-day training programme on Project Risk Analysis and Management will enable delegates to apply the tools and techniques of modern project risk management effectively in order to deal with a wide variety of risks and uncertainties related to the project.